Τρίτη 2 Απριλίου 2013


I may be the worst blogger ever. So what?

Well, I decided to take this thing more seriously and here I am. Being inspired by The NOT shop project...365 days without shopping, I decided to take a break from all that shopping thing for a year, for so many reasons.

First of all, I have enough coats to be warm during the winter, I have so many dresses that i could wear a different one for almost every day, but yet, every morning I have a lot of trouble trying to find what to wear.

Let's talk now about the crisis. To be honest, I don't have enough money to keep sporting that "hobby" and hanging out with my friends, at the same time. So yes, I prefer having fun with them rather than having all these clothes, and nowhere to wear it.

Finally, I found myself quite a few times trying to get over my psychological issues via some shopping therapy. Well, that's not the solution! 


My last purchase, a leather-like jacket, i needed so much

 

The reason I wanted to make you part of it, is simply because I'm need of some kind of (let's say) supervisor. The project has unofficialy started the 9th of March, that I made my last purchase. From now on, I'm going to spend money only on necessary stuff, such as

1. a pair of leather sandals for the summer
2. some nose ring in case of loss,
3. some basic t-shirt that needs to be replaced, and finally
4. the perfect pair of black leather combat boots that I've been searching for a whole season in a really good price (so as to replace my old ones).



So, let my project begin!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου